The following link will take you to Culdesac School's Reopening Health & Safety Protocols. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 208-843-5413. School Reopen School Health and Safety Protocols … [Read More...]
Parents enrolling their children in the Culdesac Joint School District #342 must provide the following:
- Original copy of the child’s birth certificate or documentation that it has been ordered from the child’s birth state.
- An up-to-date copy of the child’s immunization record. For more information on immunization requirements to attend Idaho Public Schools, visit this link: Idaho Immunization Requirements
- Proof of Residency. Documentation showing the name of the parent/guardian and physical home address within the last 30 days. (Rental/Lease Agreement, Utility/Cable Bill, etc.)
- Students who have previously attended school with another district are encouraged to bring a copy of their school records/transcripts when they enroll. Students receiving special services should bring a copy of their Individualized Education Program (IEP/504)
- Divorced/Custodial Parents – Please bring a copy of any divorce decree, custody agreement, guardianship papers or any other legal documentation pertaining to the child’s custody.
General Goals for 2017-2018 school year
1. Create a school environment where there is mutual respect among students, staff and parents where learning can be achieved.
2. Contract with professionals to inspect the school buildings and develop a prioritized list of projects based on safety and improving education.
3. Review yearly the need for additional classes/electives and activities for students.
Continuous Improvement Goals for 2017-2018 school year
1. In grades 3-6, the Culdesac School will increase the percentage of students proficient in Math from 14% to 25% and will decrease students in Level 1 from 48% to 33%.
2. In grades 3-6, the Culdesac School will increase the percentage of students proficient in ELA from 14% to 25% and will decrease students in Level 1 from 47% to 28%.
3. In grades 7-10, the Culdesac School will increase the percentage of students proficient in Math from 24% to 33% and will decrease students in Level 1 from 62% to 40%.
4. In grades 7-10, the Culdesac School will increase the percentage of students proficient in ELA from 38% to 50% and will decrease students in Level 1 from 21% to 15%.
5. 100% Graduation Rate for Grade 12
6. 100% of students will have an updated four-year plan on file, reviewed by the parent/guardian
7. 100% of college-bound students (as determined by the four-year plans) will have earned college credit by the time they graduate
The annual continuous improvement plan will be reviewed and updated annually no later than October 1 of each year.
A copy of the school district strategic plan will be made available to the public upon request and posted on the school district website.
Reviewed: September, 2017
Reviewed and Revised: September, 2017
Reviewed: October, 2015
Reviewed & Adopted: July 9, 2008