Parents enrolling their children in the Culdesac Joint School District #342 must provide the following:
- Original copy of the child’s birth certificate or documentation that it has been ordered from the child’s birth state.
- An up-to-date copy of the child’s immunization record. For more information on immunization requirements to attend Idaho Public Schools, visit this link: Idaho Immunization Requirements
- Proof of Residency. Documentation showing the name of the parent/guardian and physical home address within the last 30 days. (Rental/Lease Agreement, Utility/Cable Bill, etc.)
- Students who have previously attended school with another district are encouraged to bring a copy of their school records/transcripts when they enroll. Students receiving special services should bring a copy of their Individualized Education Program (IEP/504)
- Divorced/Custodial Parents – Please bring a copy of any divorce decree, custody agreement, guardianship papers or any other legal documentation pertaining to the child’s custody.