Welcome to Culdesac School’s website. Culdesac School is located in Nez Perce County right off of US-95. Culdesac is a very small community with a population of 413 residents as of the 2020 census. Our school serves grades Pre-K through 12th grade.
To learn a little more about Culdesac’s fun and unique history, click HERE.
To reach our school office, please call: 208-843-5413.
2023 Dream It Do It Conference
North central Idaho and southeast Washington high school juniors and seniors mark your calendars…the 2023 Dream It Do It HERE Youth Conference is going to be held Tuesday, May 16, 2023 on the University of Idaho Campus. Dream It Do It Facebook Page
Silverwood Theme Park – Read to Ride
PreK – 6th Grade
Spend at least ten hours reading just for fun. Reading for homework or school assignments does not count! For this challenge students may read to themselves, to someone else, or have someone read to you. Log your tally sheet and turn it in to your teacher to earn a free pass to Silverwood Theme Park!
The mission of Culdesac Joint School District is to instill in our students the knowledge and skills to become lifelong learners and contributing members of society.
The Culdesac School District envisions a learning environment that will provide our students with the knowledge, skills, and direction for a successful tomorrow.
Our Goals for 2022-2023 School Year
1. Create a school environment where there is mutual respect among students, staff, and parents where learning can be achieved.
2. Contract with professionals to inspect the school buildings and develop a prioritized list of projects based on safety and improving education.
3. Review yearly the need for additional courses, electives, and activities for students.
Continuous Improvement Goals for 2022-2023 School Year
1. In grades 3-6, the Culdesac School will increase the percentage of students proficient in Math from 14% to 25% and will decrease students in Level 1 from 48% to 33%.
2. In grades 3-6, the Culdesac School will increase the percentage of students proficient in ELA from 14% to 25% and will decrease students in Level 1 from 47% to 28%.
3. In grades 7-10, the Culdesac School will increase the percentage of students proficient in Math from 24% to 33% and will decrease students in Level 1 from 62% to 40%.
4. In grades 7-10, the Culdesac School will increase the percentage of students proficient in ELA from 38% to 50% and will decrease students in Level 1 from 21% to 15%.
5. 100% Graduation Rate for Grade 12
6. 100% of students will have an updated four-year plan on file, reviewed by the parent/guardian
7. 100% of college-bound students (as determined by the four-year plans) will have earned college credit by the time they graduate
The annual continuous improvement plan will be reviewed and updated annually no later than October 1 of each year.
A copy of the school district strategic plan will be made available to the public upon request and posted on the school district website.
Reviewed and Revised: September, 2022
Reviewed: September, 2017
Reviewed and Revised: September, 2017
Reviewed: October, 2015
Reviewed & Adopted: July 9, 2008
Parents enrolling their children in the Culdesac Joint School District #342 must provide the following:
- Original copy of the child’s birth certificate or documentation that it has been ordered from the child’s birth state.
- An up-to-date copy of the child’s immunization record. For more information on immunization requirements to attend Idaho Public Schools, visit this link: Idaho Immunization Requirements
- Proof of Residency. Documentation showing the name of the parent/guardian and physical home address within the last 30 days. (Rental/Lease Agreement, Utility/Cable Bill, etc.)
- Students who have previously attended school with another district are encouraged to bring a copy of their school records/transcripts when they enroll. Students receiving special services should bring a copy of their Individualized Education Program (IEP/504)
- Divorced/Custodial Parents – Please bring a copy of any divorce decree, custody agreement, guardianship papers or any other legal documentation pertaining to the child’s custody.